The Deadline for the Bert Hall Memorial Scholarship Award is Coming Soon.
Manitoba Chicken Producers has established an annual award of $500 to encourage a student pursuing post-secondary studies in Agriculture to continue his or her education.
The award will be offered to a student:
• enrolled in the Faculty of Agriculture and Food Sciences at the University of Manitoba in the second year of the diploma program, or the third or fourth year of the degree program;
• who has completed, or is enrolled in, a poultry science course;
• who has achieved a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
Preferences will be given to:
• applicants showing evidence of extra-curricular involvement in his or her community or in the university (e.g. volunteer work, student government, sports, etc.);
• applicants who are family members of registered Manitoba chicken or hatching egg producers.
More than one award may be granted each year. A recipient may only receive an award once.
The selection committee will be the Manitoba Chicken Producers.
Application Deadline: September 30 (Annually).
The award recipient will be notified by November 1 of the same year.
Please submit your completed form to our Office Coordinator. Details can be found at Contact Us.